About Cross Country
Cross country is an event that can be enjoyed by everyone. It’s fun whilst at the same time builds strength and stamina. It is a team event in which everyone is welcome and everyone’s performance contributes to the overall team score. Often it involves mud, sometimes hills but always cake!
We compete in two leagues:
- Newbury Border Cross Country League (Sundays – Juniors only)
- Thames Valley Cross Country League (Sundays – Seniors & U17+ Juniors)
Members are also welcome to enter these championship events:
- Berkshire County Cross Country Championships
- Sunday 16th December 2018- Prospect Park, Reading closing date for entries
- Berks, Bucks and Oxon Championships
- Sunday 18th November 2018- Newbury Showground, Newbury
- South of England Cross Country Championships
- Saturday 26th January 2019-
We have previously competed in the Chiltern Cross Country League. Historical results and information can be found here.