The AGM was held at the clubhouse on Wednesday 13th June 2018, starting at 20:00.
The related documents are here (PDF format):
The original pre-meeting text follows.
The meeting will consist of:
- Highlights of the year
- The presentation of accounts for 2017-2018 Download 2017-18 Accounts (PDF)
- Reports from key committee members
- The election of the committee.
Refreshments will be provided.
Who can attend
- All paid-up members of the club for the current year 2018-19 aged 15+ (or the parents\carers of Junior members aged 15+) may attend, speak and vote.
- Parents\carers of younger Juniors and children on the waiting list are welcome (and encouraged) to attend and speak but may not vote.
You can Leave a Reply at the bottom of this page if you wish to:
- Make requests
Your first comment will be moderated in order to avoid spam messages.
- PLEASE SIGN IN
- Minutes of the previous meeting and matters arising
- Chairman’s Opening Words
- Treasurer’s Annual Report and approval of accounts
- Easter 10
- Braywick development
- Election of Committee
- Appointment of Other Officers
- Any other business
All committee roles are available: current committee members must be nominated, seconded and voted in at the AGM, however some committee members may be standing down and we will be looking for nominations to replace them.
There are 14 committee places. * = a role currently filled by someone known to be standing down
- Head Coach
- Junior Administration
- Race Director
- Road Running & 5k Series
- Track & Field
- Other Committee 1
- Other Committee 2
If you wish to stand for a committee position, please print out and complete a 2018 Committee Nomination Form. Two copies are provided per sheet. Completed forms should be presented to the secretary prior to the AGM.